A blog for cloth diapering Mammas. Doing our best for our babies and our Mother Earth.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Thursday, May 14, 2009
- The guest(s) of honor first comes over to make a wish list three weeks in advance of the party. We then stock all the items on the wish list.
- I will provide all the decorations, food trays (purchased from a local deli), and a lovely baby shower cake.
- Similar to a Tupperware party, the guest will arrive and view all the products on your wish list and I will describe how to use and care for them.
- The guest will then decide which item(s) off the wish list they want to purchase for the mommy / Daddy to be.
- The parents to be get to take all their items home and are spared the initial burden of the cloth diapering investment.
** All of this done being very GREEN and user friendly. Just ask a friend to host or host it for a friend.
Contact us with any questions or to schedule yours today. http://www.greenpixiebaby.com/
Thanks and happy parenting,
- Green Pixie Baby
- Franklin, TN, United States
- Hello my name is Marie. I have four healthy, beautiful children. When our latest blessing joined our lives in November 2008 we decided to do the best thing for her and our planet. We went the cloth diapering route. During our search for cloth diapers we found limited availability in our area. We knew that we were not the only family facing this dilemma. Together we decided that we were going to help bring the green trend of cloth diapering to Franklin, TN. So here we are! We specialize in American made cloth diapers and baby products. Spreading the love of cloth diaper fluff and American made stuff one baby at a time. www.greenpixiebaby.com won’t you join us in saving our planet and parenting green?
- ► 2010 (21)