A blog for cloth diapering Mammas. Doing our best for our babies and our Mother Earth.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Olive Oil Soap


Do you get dry itchy skin during the cold winter months? I used to, until I started using Olive Oil Soap. We sell the best Olive Oil Soap. It is very moisturizing for your skin. Are you pregnant? This is also great for the itchy tummy!

This is the traditional french soap, Savon Marseille. It contains 72% olive oil and is the best soap for your skin and your wool products, as well. Comes in a 300 gram block. Use the block for washing your wool products in the sink, or carefully microwave the block and slice into convenient bars for bathing baby or yourself. I heat the block for 15 seconds each side than slice into bars. I use it for a face wash at night, and as a bath soap for baby and I.

This is the season to try this soap. Put this soap to the winter months test. At only $7.65 what do you have to lose other than dry skin! Depending on the size of the bars you slice you can get six hotel sized bars out of one block. What a great deal!

We carry this soap at both of our locations: Kids Trading Co. - Murfreesboro, TN and at The Loft at Henpeck Market - Franklin, TN. While supplies last.

I hope you enjoy this Olive Oil Soap as much as my family and I do.

Marie Sawyer
www.greenpixiebaby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Franklin, TN, United States
Hello my name is Marie. I have four healthy, beautiful children. When our latest blessing joined our lives in November 2008 we decided to do the best thing for her and our planet. We went the cloth diapering route. During our search for cloth diapers we found limited availability in our area. We knew that we were not the only family facing this dilemma. Together we decided that we were going to help bring the green trend of cloth diapering to Franklin, TN. So here we are! We specialize in American made cloth diapers and baby products. Spreading the love of cloth diaper fluff and American made stuff one baby at a time. www.greenpixiebaby.com won’t you join us in saving our planet and parenting green?

Followers